Content Recovery & Restoration in Fishers, IN
Steamatic of North Indianapolis Contents Recovery Services
When a disaster occurs in your home, your family is the first thing you think about. But other belongings are important, too. Many items hold deep sentimental value, from treasured heirlooms to child drawings that make you smile. At Steamatic of North Indianapolis, we can help to return these precious possessions to their original condition with expert content recovery services:
Don’t throw out things you’ll later regret having let go of. Our team has helped countless families in Fishers, IN, restore valuable items, from wedding dresses to paintings. We also assist business owners with the restoration of financial records and electronic media.
REQUEST A SERVICE
Total Restoration of Your Most Prized Possessions
Many homeowners are surprised by the number of items that can be saved and restored. That’s why it’s so important to work with content recovery professionals. We can safely recover almost any possession:
- Fine art: Do you have an expensive painting or another collectible? We’re certified in fine art restoration.
- Photographs, negatives, and film rolls: Let us protect your old vacation photos, wedding photos, baby pictures, and other treasured memories.
- Documents: Recover things such as tax records, marriage certificates, contracts, birth certificates, and other personal papers. Our professionals have an excellent reputation for trustworthiness, and we keep your private information protected.
- Clothing: Don’t throw out your wedding dress, tuxedo, or designer wear after a disaster! We can often restore these items in spite of smoke damage or water damage.
- Books: Valuable books can be saved even after moisture damage as long as they receive expert care. We can restore collectible volumes, manuscripts, and historical works with painstaking accuracy.
- Antique furniture: Our team has the expertise to completely restore woodwork and upholstery. The finished results look vibrant while maintaining the original condition of furniture pieces.
- Glassware: Don’t try to repair broken or chipped glassware yourself. We have the tools and techniques to beautifully restore figurines, crystals, ceramics, dishes, vases, and other collectibles.
- Videocassettes and video film: Do you have vacation tapes, home videos, or wedding videos you’re worried about having been damaged? Our team can restore the original media and convert the video to digital format at the same time so you can enjoy these fond memories on any device.
Trustworthy Content Recovery for Business Items
We’re also happy to assist local businesses in Fishers, IN, with content restoration following unexpected events. We can recover important information and help your business get back on its feet:
- Computers and IT equipment: Whether the problem is flooding, fire, or liquid spilled on a laptop, it’s often possible to recover the data from computers. It’s often possible to restore servers to proper functionality by carefully drying each component.
- Phones and tablets: Did your smartphone fall and break? Was it damaged by water? Did you lock yourself out accidentally? Let us help you recover the data.
- Storage media: Do you have countless records and financial information stored on external hard drives, SD cards, USB devices, or other media? We can help you get it all back.
- Business equipment: Our content recovery services can also protect office equipment such as color laser printers, 3D printers, scanner/printers, and specialty graphics production equipment. This can potentially keep you from needing to buy new equipment, saving you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars.
- Paper records: Whether you’re worried about contracts and signatures, tax returns, loan documentation, or important financial records, we’re the answer to paper restoration near me in Fishers, Indiana.
Many professionals working from home can benefit from these services in the event of accidents at home. Did you — or a child or pet — accidentally delete months of work from your hard drive? The information can likely be completely restored with the help of our expert electronics technicians. Before you panic, call us!
Certified Content Restoration Professionals
It’s important to only trust valuable possessions to certified, insured experts in content recovery. We have the expertise needed to clean and restore these items without damaging them or affecting their value. We use state-of-the-art equipment to extract moisture content safely.
Our content restoration team works in an environmentally and temperature-controlled facility equipped with multiple security measures to protect your valuables. We’re affiliated with the Restoration Industry Association (RIA) and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and we’re fully insured.
Expert Assistance With Your Insurance Claim
In addition to taking care of your possessions, a large part of our content recovery services includes helping you with the insurance process. We help document your possessions and their condition, take a complete inventory of your belongings and submit the claim to your insurance company.
Emergency Content Recovery Services Available 24/7
Disasters such as broken pipes and flooding can strike any time of day or night. Following a loss event, we can immediately secure your residence or facility.
Steamatic of North Indianapolis utilizes a computerized pricing system that can create an inventory of contents. Depending on the extent of the damage to the structure, contents can be cleaned on-location or removed to a secure facility. During property restoration, we offer property storage and complete inventory services.
Whether you’re looking for paper restoration near me or another type of content recovery, we’re the team homeowners and business owners trust. Contact us online or call (317) 849-7500 in Fishers for immediate assistance.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.