Mold Removal & Remediation in Fishers, IN
Mold Remediation Near Carmel, IN
When there is mold in your home, and you contact Steamatic of North Indianapolis for mold remediation services, you can expect the best service with the best equipment. Removing mold is a specific process that eliminates most of the spores in your home, and our professionals are trained and equipped to do that.
While we do clean up the mess and remove a majority of the mold, spores exist everywhere in the environment and are impossible to obliterate completely. They become an issue when they attach to a surface containing moisture and begin to colonize. This is where we come in to remedy the issue before it becomes a serious problem.
Mold has received a great deal of media attention in recent years, and deservedly so. The effects of mold on our bodies are just now being understood and while rare, serious health effects from exposure do occur. When moisture is present, molds can grow on virtually any substance and people are more susceptible to the health effects of a fungus when it is contained in a building environment. Prompt attention to water damage or visible mold can often keep a minor problem from becoming major.
REQUEST A SERVICE
How Does the Process Work?
Upon receiving your call, we will schedule a time to come to your home for an initial inspection. With our experience and our tools, we’ll determine how severe your mold damage is and what it will take to remove it from your home. Though each job is different, the following steps typically come next.
- Using state-of-the-art technology and the highest quality equipment, we treat the mold and diminish the contamination.
- With a quality air filtration system, we clean up the air in your home.
- Mold-infested materials are removed to keep your space free of contaminants.
- Going directly to the root of the issue, we ensure both visible and non-visible contaminants are cleaned up and removed.
- Your space is restored to a beautiful, clean state.
In recent years, the health effects of mold growth have been further researched and understood, and the effects, as a result, are not great. When mold removal is handled in this professional manner, your home will become a healthy environment once again. Some other benefits include the removal of odors, a reduced chance the mold spreading to another location within your home, and a possible increase in home value.
Why Choose Steamatic of North Indianapolis?
At Steamatic of North Indianapolis, we go above and beyond your simple mold cleanup. Some points that set us apart from the competition include:
- Experienced Professionals – Our technicians are trained and certified in the highest quality techniques that really work. They have years of experience in mold remediation services.
- Understanding Attitudes – Our professionals understand this could be your first time dealing with mold. We treat each customer with compassion and understanding and will spend the time it takes to help you understand what is going on with your situation.
- Insurance Collaboration – We work with your insurance company, so you don’t have to. With many years of providing these services, we have earned the respect and trust needed to ensure you are getting the most benefit from our services.
- Superior Equipment – Our HEPA filtration equipment is of the highest quality out there. With state-of-the-art technology, you don’t have to worry about contaminants sneaking back into the home while we’re hauling them out.
- Locally Owned – Located in Fishers, we serve the entire North Indianapolis area. Locally owned and operated, we understand the unique needs of our customers.
- Other Services – In many mold remediation cases, it began with an issue of water damage. Our services extend to water damage restoration, as well as dehumidification, fire damage restoration, and natural disaster cleanup. We clean and restore furniture, carpets, area rugs, upholstery, hard surfaces, and air ducts. No matter your restoration project, we can most likely handle it.
Contact Professionals Today
Whether you’ve already noticed a problem with mold, or feel like you could be dealing with it lurking underneath the surface, it’s important you call in the professionals for an inspection. At Steamatic of North Indianapolis, we want to help you keep your minor problems at bay, so it doesn’t become major down the road. Contact us today at 317-849-7500 to request service, or to get any questions answered.
The Steamatic Difference
Initial Inspection and Scope: Steamatic technicians have the experience and tools to determine the scope of the damage and provide accurate assessments as well as action plans for removal.
Insurance Collaboration: We have experience working in collaboration with insurance companies and have earned their trust and respect.
Superior Equipment and Know-How: We use only the highest quality HEPA filtration equipment and state-of-the-art technology to treat and abate fungal contamination.
Infection Control Services: Steamatic of North Indianapolis offers specialized cleaning services to facilitate decontamination of visible and non-visible infection contaminates in clinical environments including hospitals, nursing homes, and other medical facilities.
OTHER RESTORATION SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.